top of page


To volunteer at a school you need to have a Working with Children Check (WWCC).

In relation to our guidelines you need to give the office a copy of your working with children check card. 

Here is a link to the WWCC website:

Please feel free to come to the office to ask any questions or if you need a computer to complete your application please come and see Flick. 

Alternatively, here is a video you can watch to help you with your process:

bottom of page